Perform manual PCB electronics assembly work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, while meeting defined production standards, schedules and quality requirements. This role includes working with various tools and equipment for the preparation of components or to complete products to industry and engineering specifications and standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adheres to compliance standards and company policies
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of work station
- Performs inspection and recording accuracy
- Understands and adheres to OSHA and safety compliance
- Performs product identification, quantity and lot control accuracy for all components and products during and/or after operations
- Demonstrates punctuality, reliability and acceptable attendance
- Prides self in quality and workmanship, inspecting work results during pre/post operation
- Performs assembly work that meets defined production standards, schedules and quality requirements
- Follows quality management standards as instructed
- Ensures inspection and record accuracy, summarizing rejection and re-work; may include data entry into quality database
- Ability to see details at close range (within a few fee of the observer)
Supervisory / Management Responsibility
No director supervisory / management responsibilities
Position operates in an indoor temperature controlled, fast-paced manufacturing environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, bend, sit, use repetitive motions, use hands to finger including tight gripping/pinch gripping, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and lift up to ten (10) pounds, perform visual inspection, use respirator, and use stairs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Required Education, Experience, and Requirements
- High School Diploma / GED (preferred)
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Ability to communicate (read, write, speak) effectively in English
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested parties should contact Mark Eaton, Talent Acquisition @ 630-754-2142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title and the referral source/person, if applicable.
Why Work for Morey?
We strive to create more value in the lives of the employees through safe and secure work environments; high-quality career opportunities and a flexible approach to getting the job done.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Attractive compensation and PTO packages
- Industry leading safety programs and practices
- Annual employee reviews
- Short and long-term insurance coverage
- 401K programs and contributions
- Internal and external training programs
- In-house workout facilities and wellness programs