To ensure productive, lasting connections between electronic components and systems, Morey invested in wire harness manufacturing capabilities to produce a wide mix of cables, multi-conductor cables and wire harnesses. The combination of highly skilled technicians and industry leading technology produces durable, tested solutions with custom designs for your unique needs.
- Manufacturing Flexibility: Variety of wire types, thickness, configurations, and length in mixed volumes
- Terminations: variety of crimp and seal; twist and tin; double crimped and specialty options
- Twisting: High-speed, semi automatic twisting system for a variety of sizes and lengths of twisted wire pairs
- Overmolding: Strain relief; bouquet or molded; custom features
- Overbraiding: High-quality protection; strain relief
- Finishing: Coding, printing, marking, white label options
- Micro Coaxial: Specialization in RG-174, RG-178, RG-316, MMCX Connectors and SMA Connectors
- Schleuniger CrimpCenter 67
- Schleuniger CoaxStrip 5400
- Komax Wire bt 188T/bt288
- Mold-Man 8000
- Crimp Height Measurement – acceptable results required before production
- Pull Force Testing – acceptable results required before production
- Crimp Force Monitoring – continuous quality analysis of each crimp
- UL Standard and Higher – UL as minimum standard; can produce to Military standards, etc.
Call Morey 630.754.2300
Request more information about Morey's work on Wiring Harnesses.