Solutions for every electronics need
The demands of the medical market call for specialty electronics solutions that have been tested and proven effective in life-saving and high-compliance environments. Morey has designed and manufactured critical, high-reliability electronics, including applications for medical and related connectivity solutions. We support the medical device market in three significant ways:
High-Reliability Electronics Manufacturing
Morey’s DNA has evolved over more than 80 years to become a leader in high-reliability electronics manufacturing. Our Midwest-based, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is ISO-13485 certified, and flexible to support new product builds, existing product manufacturing, and in-house test set development. Whether you need printed circuit boards or full-service product manufacturing, Morey is eager to contribute to your product success. Check out our Morey EMS Solutions Group for OEM and supplier electronics solutions.
Comprehensive Program Management Solutions
For lean teams, start-ups and other companies looking for more support, Morey is able to provide complete product development and program management support by serving as the liaison between your internal team and the partners contributing to design, manufacturing, certification and logistics. Offering much of these capabilities internally, Morey maintains working relationships with medical product design houses, FDA certification specialists and other industry specialists to deliver streamlined solutions and successful product launches. Our Morey Momentum Solutions Group often supports these types of program needs.
M2M and Connectivity Product Solutions
As medical devices, equipment and environments become smarter, so must the electronics that power them. Morey is a leader in M2M and connected product solutions, offering proven technologies that provide asset tracking, diagnostic, data monitoring and communication solutions within the medical industry. Visit our M2M Solutions Group for more detail on how Morey can help you gain competitive advantages through connectivity and IoT integration.
- Manufactured FDA-approved devices on behalf of leading medical device OEMs
- Certified ISO 13485 manufacturer achieving the standards of medical device OEMs
- Built back-up battery power supply boards for critical implantable medical devices
- Experience with quality systems that demand extensive component lot traceability
- Experience managing wireless electronic devices through numerous agency approvals and certifications
- Experience designing, manufacturing and deploying wireless two-way communication devices
- Experience designing, manufacturing and deploying displays and operator interfaces with embedded wireless capabilities
- Decades of experience manufacturing and testing (In Circuit and End of Line) complex electronic assemblies