Join a diverse, dynamic and progressive team
As a growing electronics manufacturing services, (EMS) organization, we are looking for talented professionals at all levels of the organization interested in partnering with us to evolve the electronics market. It is a great time to be a part of high-quality American design and manufacturing, as many customers are choosing US production to improve quality, financial and performance metrics.
- Accounting Clerk Full Time
- Business Development Manager – IoT Full Time
- Corporate Controller Full Time
- Director, Engineering Full Time
- Electrical Design Engineer Full Time
- Facilities Technician (2nd Shift) Full Time
- General Operator I Full-time, Temp-to-Perm, Entry Level
- Mechanical Design Engineer Full Time
- Receiving Associate Full Time
Why Work for Morey?
We strive to create more value in the lives of the employees through safe and secure work environments; high-quality career opportunities and a flexible approach to getting the job done.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Attractive compensation and PTO packages
- Industry leading safety programs and practices
- Annual employee reviews
- Short and long-term insurance coverage
- 401K programs and contributions
- Internal and external training programs
- In-house workout facilities and wellness programs
Don’t see a position opening in your field? Send us your information. We are always interested in new talent.