Build a Career With Us
Build a Career With Us
Enriching People's Lives Through Connectivity
We believe in providing technology that benefits the world. Discover how our “why” forms the foundation of our history, values, & culture.
Leave a Legacy With Us.
Leave a Legacy With Us
At Morey, our most valuable resource will always be our people. Discover a place not just to do great work—but where you can truly grow and belong.
Senior Test Engineer
The Senior Test Engineer applies standard and advanced test engineering techniques, procedures and skill sets to bring new products to production with quality and ensure production goals can be realized. They work to continually improve test processes and manufacturing test systems and develop clear and specific objectives for given assignments that may require investigation of several alternative solutions. The senior test engineer identifies and implements test process changes to detect manufacturing issues, improve test system reliability and minimize test time. At Morey, we lead by example and always practice the values of the organization – commit to honor, embrace creativity, build partnerships, value each other and own it.
- Quote, design, and develop manufacturing test solutions for new product introduction, provide support for existing products
- Develop software (C#, C, and NI TestStand) to control test instruments and units under test in order to meet product test requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to develop hardware and software for production test solutions
- Interpret MySQL database schema and writing database queries
- Collaborate with Production Engineers and Supervisors to integrate test systems into the production process
- Ability to identify, assess, and resolve hardware and software issues
- Support Root Cause Analysis of field return issues and implement additional test coverage as needed
- Experience working with vehicle communication bus protocols (i.e. CAN, LIN, J1939)
- Experience developing tests for RF devices (i.e. Cellular, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi)
- Demonstrate working knowledge of MSA, 6σ, SPC, root cause analysis, and lean manufacturing, and general PC skills to include Microsoft Office, G Suite (Google Apps).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Decision Making and Problem Solving: able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Leadership and Teamwork: able to complete projects by facilitating effective teamwork and working with coworkers to understand and continuously improve processes.
- Professionalism: able to maintain professionalism while dealing with frequent change, delays, multiple customers and different departments.
- Commitment to Tasks: able to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation and urgency.
- Require the ability to effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally, with people of various educational and technical backgrounds.
Senior Software Development Engineer
The Senior Software Development Engineer actively engages in every phase of the project throughout its lifecycle. This role requires the engineer to create flexible designs targeted to various embedded software systems, create modular code with an emphasis of reusability, executing software-level unit testing, developing effective documentation, leading software troubleshooting efforts, and engaging in small research activities as needed. This position may require evaluation of new technology. C Programming Language is essential for this position. At Morey, we lead by example and always practice the values of the organization – commit to honor, embrace creativity, build partnerships, value each other and own it.
- C programming knowledge and the ability to create embedded software applications for microcontrollers and microprocessors. Including writing programs for RTOS (FreeRTOS, OpenRTOS or similar) and embedded OS’s (Linux).
- Lead Firmware architecture and design activities for multiple programs. Including the ability to create intuitive documentation to highlight the software design. Strong working knowledge of modular programming is desirable.
- Assist in the development of product requirements for new and existing products.
- Capable of adapting new technologies based on industry and market demand.
- Develop software for Hardware and Manufacturing support activities for new product development.
- Assist in software used for assembly of prototypes, quick builds, samples and pilot production runs.
- Knowledge of encryption (TLS, SSL, Secure Boot, Trusted Platform Modules (TPM), Security Certificate Management, AES, Encryption at rest, etc.)
- Strong background in Telematics applications with a focus on wireless technologies (Cellular Modems, GPS, Bluetooth including LE and Bluetooth 5, Internal Battery Management).
- Knowledge of Vehicle Communication Technology (CAN, J1939, ISO 14229, UDS, CANopen, ISO 11992-2).
- Knowledge of Networking Communications both wired (USB, Ethernet, etc.) and wireless (802.15.4, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, etc.) including UDP, TCP, HTTP, FTP, HTTPs, MQTT, CoAP, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure and Google IoT cloud platforms and related IoT services such as security, device registration, message brokers, device management and rules engines.
- Experience developing in Windows and Linux software environments with tools similar to Eclipse.
- Experience developing automated testing and/or application automated deployment scripting to support regression testing and software releases.
- Familiarity working with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration tools.
- Working knowledge of developing software on desktop PCs or servers to aid in the development process.
- Experience working in Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of performing electronic circuit analysis.
- Understanding and experience developing Android/iOS applications.
- Familiar with formal code and design review processes and techniques.
- Experience with formal unit testing strategies to insure appropriate software test coverage.
Senior Hardware Development Engineer
The Senior Hardware Development Engineer actively engages in every phase of the project throughout its lifecycle. The central activities of this role require the engineer to be responsible for FPGA architecture and technology analysis, design, implementation, simulation, synthesis, timing analysis and on target verification. This role will also require the engineer to lead or contribute to schematic capture and test plan development/execution activities, in order to create and sustain reliable hardware products. Depending on the program needs, this position may require PCB layout and assembly oversight. At Morey, we lead by example and always practice the values of the organization – commit to honor, embrace creativity, build partnerships, value each other and own it.
- Architect and implement new FPGA applications from the ground up, including HDL design, simulation, synthesis, place & route, static timing analysis, on-target testing, etc.
- Research and evaluate cutting-edge FPGA hardware and technologies.
- Lead, and when necessary provide coordination of, hardware architecture, design, implementation and verification tasks towards the development of IoT intelligent edge device solutions.
- Evaluate client product specifications, work with clients to resolve specification concerns, and design/implement products to these requirements.
- Conduct circuit design, simulation, analysis and verification.
- Conduct circuit and product risk assessment.
- Develop BOM, product costing and when required, manage PCBA build.
- Create validation plans for devices, and lead risk assessment for manufacturing.
- Design for manufacturability of high volume products.
- Execute process for product failure communication, identification, and resolution.
- Highly autonomous individual, able to lead hardware and FPGA-based projects from system requirements through production.
- Strong FPGA design skills including pipelining, algorithms, switching/routing, RTL design/implementation, synthesis, place & route , static timing analysis, and verification, with the capacity to quickly evaluate FPGAs and FPGA cores based on product requirements.
- Experience with the design of system-on-chip (SOC) architectures, DDR memory & multi-core processor subsystems, networking, and peripheral interconnects.
- Strong background in hardware design with a focus on high-speed multi-core microprocessors, queuing, buffers and complex memory structures, IoT, sensor interfaces, wireless technologies (Cellular Modems, GPS, Bluetooth including LE and Bluetooth 5), vehicle communication technologies and networking communications, both wired (USB, Ethernet, etc.) and wireless (802.15.4, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, etc.) including UDP, TCP, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Experience resolving complex technical issues with customers and external test labs.
- Experience developing automated testing and/or scripting to support manufacturing and certification testing.
- Experience developing low-level basic C-language code or scripts used to verify the hardware.