Positively impacting component and service programs
Morey focuses on driving down costs through continual improvement
Our sourcing and procurement professionals specialize in component and service categories to positively impact programs through strategic relationships with partners and suppliers. They also partner with engineering and manufacturing professionals to seek new, creative alternatives that support innovative design and production strategies. The following areas represent where Morey adds value through our in-house procurement professionals:
- Customer Advisory: Work through customer teams to gain customer insights that shape our ongoing buying strategies and supply base management.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan: We build unique plans that support the purchasing needs of each program, mitigate risk and reduce time to market.
- Decision-Making Data: We offer total cost models and forecasts through the collaborative efforts of our purchasing, finance and supply chain teams.
- BOM Advisory: We can build and review the program bill of material (BOM) and provide alternative component options, pricing and strategy. We also leverage the Total Parts Plus database to ensure compliance and obsolescence needs are met.
- Supplier Qualification: We maintain high-quality supply chain relationships with direct manufacturers and distributors to ensure quality solutions based on program mechanics. We also provide transparent supplier contract pricing to build solid program financials.
- Purchasing Drivers: We leverage our knowledge of your business to build flexible financial, inventory and logistics programs optimized for your business model.